We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative to promote and sell our facility's services to our new and existing customers through business directories and referral resources. The primary focus of this position to explain and sell our services to the general public, targeted demographics, and specific professional groups to encourage them to work with us.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer-centric, innovative, creative, team player with strong communication and organization skills. Travels to visit existing and future stakeholders to maximize retention and growth of sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Implement creative marketing strategies to achieve sales goals
· Cultivating relationships with sources to generate repeat referrals and sales
· Participating in the facility's marketing education, ensuring knowledge of their resources and maintaining knowledge of competitors
· Providing facility tours and conducting presentations to the potential stakeholders
· Attending seminars, conferences and meetings to promote facility
· Collaborating with facility personnel regarding referrals, sales, evaluations and marketing activities.
· Reviewing physicians' orders and patients' needs, and gathering clinical information
Qualifications and Skills
· Must be motivated, self-starter, assertive and results-driven
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to present themselves and the company in a professional manner
· Strong interpersonal skills that build rapport and trust; charismatic, warm and friendly personality
· Willingness to challenge and have the tough ‘business development’ conversations, recommending best practice and shared learning’s; being a ‘critical friend’; and advisor to clinic owners/managers and coaches
· Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
· Pleasant and professional telephone presence
· Effective at influencing and persuading people.
· Ability to compile, report and maintain all relevant data (prospective customers/business development opportunities/visits) to monitor activities
· Proficient with the Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
· A Bachelor Degree required
· A valid driver's license and access to a vehicle required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent