Role: Security Risk and Compliance Manager
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Must be able and available to travel within Canada and the US as required.
Compensation: Base salary and benefits. Base will be commensurate with experience.
This position reports to the SR. Director Managed Security Services
· As a member of the Managed Governance Risk and Compliance Team, your mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Services. You will report to the head of Managed Services and will partner with leadership to define the customer success objectives, strategy, metrics and processes that will allow the team and client partnership to be successful.
· From an operations perspective, you will be responsible for developing and producing monthly and quarterly reports on the key metrics of the services delivered to our customers.
· You will also be responsible for identifying areas that will drive efficiency and provide visibility into the performance of the services.
· As our Risk and Compliance Manager will also be responsible to monitor services and implementations delivered to your customers.
- Frequent interaction with the client, handling escalations, attending meetings and providing overall leadership to the team and client within the Cyber Security Environment.
- Act as designated point of contact for assigned clients, respond to client inquiries and requests and prioritize team actions.
- Must be a subject matter expert surrounding compliance, standards and regulatory controls. Such as GDPR, PCI, CIS, SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27000 Series
- Provide recommendations on mitigating Risks associated to controls
- Manage the action logs for all actions and minutes from each meeting and hold team members accountable for on time and quality delivery. (Minutes to include decisions/actions – internal & external)
- Monitor internal processes to ensure Service Levels are met and suggest continuous improvements for internal and external teams
- Responsible for compiling monthly and quarterly review documentation, developing customer roadmap and promoting expansion of service and new products
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams to schedule testing and upgrade of software platform. Assist clients in User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure MGRC tools are functioning and are developed as per client needs.
- Ensure audit requirements are being captured. Accountable for assessing and maintaining high levels of client satisfaction culminating in the eventual renewal of the client’s business.
- Accountable for forecasting changes to client revenue – as well as continuing to offer additional value add products and services the client can benefit from.
- Other key skills include ability to prioritize and work under pressure, strong excel and communication skills.
Organically, if the above is managed and achieved, you will:
- Drive revenue by working with current customers to show ROI
- Expand account footprint by understanding customers overall business and working with variety of departments
- Gain intimate knowledge of the customers business challenges and objectives
- Challenge customers to make improvements and expansions to our customers’ marketing programs
- Identify strategic accounts and develop success plans and roadmaps
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Customer-oriented, flexible and demonstrated tendency to go above and beyond
- Strong knowledge of Compliance and Risk Management
- Ability to communicate efficiently with clients and internal team members at all levels and across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Organizational skills and time management/ prioritization.
- Comfortable working against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Cyber Security knowledge such as: (SIEM, Firewalls, Vulnerability and Compliance)
- 5+ years of experience in a Client facing role leading a team of onsite
- Familiar with ITSM and Request Management systems.
- Proficient in MS Office/Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills (verbal and written), and customer relationship skills.
- Able to direct/lead onsite team towards achieving SLA targets for resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience with project management preferred
- Escalation management experience required.
- Strong "management" presence desired with a good balance of task-focused and customer-focused skills.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: MGRC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)