At the service of medical imaging since 1954, Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative solutions and products that improve the performance of healthcare institutions in Canada in medical imaging and health IT solutions.
Christie Innomed is today a leader in imaging and medical informatics, with more than 250 specialists serving more than 1,500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Reporting to the National Director - Medical Informatics, you will be responsible for the implementations, advising the MI service team and supporting the architecture and solutions team.
- > Key responsibilities*
- Install and configure storage, network and server infrastructures, both internal and at clients’ premises. Primarily NetApp storage, Cisco switches and routers, HP servers and VMWare environments;
- Implement the systems and / or software at the customers’ premises;
- Participate in the implementation of deployment projects for equipment and applications;
- Participate in the realization of new architecture while respecting the given budgets;
- Monitor and report system performance in accordance to established Service Level Agreements;
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation and diagrams of network infrastructure;
- Provide third level technical support during the problem escalation process;
- Optimize systems according to specifications;
- Disseminate technical manuals or workbooks;
- > Knowledge and experience*
- Diploma in computer sciences or other relevant training;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar job;
- Excellent knowledge of local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs), VMWare and SQL environments;
- Excellent command of Cisco and NetApp or other storage solutions;
- A strong understanding of backup and recovery processes and applications;
- PACS-related experience is an asset;
- Excellent command of English and French, both spoken and written.
- > Specific requirements*
- Expertise in analysis and problem solving;
- Have a good learning ability, self-taught;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
How to apply
If you are interested in this challenging position, we would like to hear from you!
Each application will be considered. Please note, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in the areas of medical imaging and information management solutions.
Our professionals assist hospitals and clinics to optimize their imaging technologies and to increase performance outcomes in patient screening, diagnosis and treatment management. Christie Innomed provides extensive technical and clinical support for improving workflows and managing modalities, thereby helping customers to deliver the best care possible.
Job Type: Full-time