We Make Toronto Smile!
City Dental Toronto is a rapidly growing dental services company with numerous dental practices in the robust healthcare sector.
Our amazing team of dentists, hygienists, administrators and auxiliary staff deliver the highest quality of care to thousands of patients in downtown Toronto. Our people provide our patients with the highest level of care through innovation, technology and being committed to a superior experience.
We are looking for more skilled, engaged and passionate people to help take us to the next level.
Position: Junior Accountant
Looking for an entry level/early career finance professional to establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company. We are rapidly growing and actively require someone to report on the financial health of the company and guiding senior executives in making sound business decision in the long and short term. There are opportunities for future growth.
We are looking for an individual that will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping for all divisions of the business
- Track and report month to month financial status and performance for all sectors of the business
- Prepare and present financial reports to the executive team
- Some budgeting, financial forecasting and operational planning
- Working with our Accountant and his team to ensure tax filings are complete and accurate
- Working with senior management to manage accounts receivables and accountable payable
- Collection, analysis, preparation and presentation of KPIs and metrics
- Provide financial insights as required by senior management
- Other related duties as assigned/required
Competency (Skills and Abilities):
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Broad knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of accounting systems (Wave, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Great attitude, work ethic and communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Post-secondary education on Accounting/Finance/Bookkeeping
- Strong attention to detail and a self starter - must be proactive and take intiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping experience required
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
Job Type: Full-time
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)