We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our commercial concrete foundations projects. The role is a complex one. A supervisor will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between regular employees, management and customers.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees and is results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
· Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with construction schedule, company vision and is able to communicate them to crew members.
· Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
· Be the main point of contact for the customer on the job site.
· Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
· Receive complaints and resolve problems.
· Maintain daily records.
· Train new employees.
· Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures.
· Proven experience as supervisor in a construction setting or relevant role.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
What do we offer?
· An exciting work environment at an established company with room to grow.
· $28-$35 per hour to start depending on experience. We reward experience, dedication and ambition.
· Year round work.
· A professional management team whose main role is to support you and your crew on site.
· Comprehensive medical and dental benefit package.
· Company truck.
· Company phone.
· Flexible time off.
· Budget for professional development.
Contact Hugo @226-973-9368 for more information or to set up an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 to $35.00 /hour