At Edkent Media, we pride ourselves in making small businesses stand out in a big way.
We think creatively and practice innovation even in the simplest tasks, everyday. We work with homegrown businesses to help improve their ROI through strategic marketing.
As we work on achieving our greatest potential as a team, we don’t forget to have fun and pat each other’s backs. We co-create a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Account Manager who has the willingness to tackle anything that comes your way, with great management skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to work together as a team. Must be a people's person and relationship orientated!
Learn more about us by visiting our website https://edkentmedia.com/
Why Work Here
- We are continuing to grow; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- We are professional but friendly
- Work hard, play hard culture; "I can't do this, this is not my job" does not exist in our dictionary!
- Opportunity to work closely with the CEO and other Executives in the company!
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary, plus bonuses
- Attractive benefits package
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Free parking
- Paid Social Events
If you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this position is for you!
Manage an account portfolio of approximately 25-40 (or 15-20 enterprise/national clients)small to medium sized clients, including some National Accounts and One-Time Clients. Develop strategies that effectively market EdKent Media’s value proposition to clients in their account territories to drive retention and possible sales growth. Utilize your Digital Marketing knowledge to understand client needs and present cost effective solutions which will increase customer spend, loyalty and retention. As the Account Manager you will serve as the single point of contact for designated accounts, answer calls, e-mails, update client files. Act as a liaison between the client and internal departments to resolve issues and/or respond to requests as promptly and efficiently as possible. Initiate and organize conference calls and meetings both internally and externally. Track and resolve client complaints and conflicts, if any. Regularly update clients on industry issues or topics that may be of interest to their organization and the impacts of that on the services we are offering them.
Job Duties and Requirements
- Your primary task is to coordinate activities within the team and to communicate regularly with our clients regarding all projects
- You have the experience in coordinating marketing projects with business owners and senior level executives
- You are comfortable speaking to clients and have great telephone and email etiquette
- You are a good team player who understands projects and their priority
- You are expected to build rapport and share a great understanding with the clients
- You are driven by deadlines and are capable of ensuring that the project deadlines are always maintained
- You will be closely working with the operations team and will effectively communicate all information with the client
- You are a dynamic personality who is outgoing in nature and is expected to play the role of a brand custodian
- We seek a leader who is capable of building and managing a dynamic and focused account management team
- Communication and attention to detail are skills that you possess
- Onboarding: Onboarding new clients
- Client Calls: Holding regular calls with clients to finalize monthly deliverables and review work completed.
- Client Reporting: Monitoring, reporting and presenting client performance data to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Project Management: Managing projects to ensure deliverables are completed on-time and to the right standards.
- New Tech: Managing the implementation of new marketing technology for clients
- Upselling: Identifying and pitching new services to existing clients
- Renewals: Client renewals and upselling
Education and Experience
The account manager will bring the following qualifications to the workplace:
- A background in digital marketing as an account management and a proven ability to communicate effectively is key to this role
- 1-3 years experience in client interaction role in the digital marketing/advertising industry
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing environment/digital media is a must.
- Experience in marketing data analytics and interpretation is required.
- Has been exposed to the practices of modern B2B and digital marketing
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC & Social Media is required
- Strong telephone etiquette and familiarity with B2B emailing is essential
- Technically sound and capable of learning quickly
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must regularly create customized reports for clients
- Candidates with familiarity in Google Adwords/Analytics would be given preference
We are looking for an account manager who can coordinate projects within the team while ensuring that the long-term interests of the company and the clients are kept in mind. Account managers must manage initiatives to ensure we are driving results for clients and achieving goals. You are also responsible for pitching new ideas and being a growth advisor.
So if you're a born winner with an amazing ability to communicate efficiently, are full of energy, enthusiastic, and want to grow your career, then EdKent Media is the right place for you!
We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role! Think you have what it takes to be our Account Manager?
What is the culture like at EdKent Media?
Collaborative, fun and competitive team environment - be sure to check out our social media platforms!
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
- Discounted/free food
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Google Analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Client Communication: 3 years (Required)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Marketing Agency: 3 years (Required)
- 20 and plus projects: 3 years (Required)
- Client Management: 3 years (Required)
- PPC: 1 year (Required)