CEMATRIX is in the business of producing cellular concrete on site from mobile processing units, using proprietary technologies.
The candidate does not require prior experience with cellular concrete, however general construction skills and a strong mechanical background is required. We are looking for individuals who possess leadership skills and will be capable of assuming a role of responsibility after training is complete. We promote from within our company and are looking for people who will operate equipment and have the ability to supervise projects.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes or experience:
- Be familiar with pumping units (prior experience cementing would be an asset)
- Have a Class 3 license (or the ability to obtain) with Q endorsement
- Be experienced in daily and ongoing maintenance of equipment
- Are willing to perform physically demanding work (must be able to lift 50 pounds)Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test (annually thereafter – more frequently if our clients should require pre-access testing to work on their sites)
- Understand that safety is priority at CEMATRIX
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to work-related demands
- Be willing to work in a team environment where completing the job successfully is the goal
- Be able to work extended hours on site as well as shift work when required.
- Have the ability to travel to multiple worksites throughout Canada (approx. 60% travel)
Required license or certification:
- Class 3 License (or ability to obtain) with Q Endorsement (air brakes)
- High school or equivalent
- Candidates with post-secondary education and/or technical / construction background will be given preference.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 /hour
- construction or cementing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 3 (or greater) (Required)