- 2 or 3 weekday evening shifts
- Shifts will start from 3 PM to 7 PM
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Welcoming customers to the café and accepting orders and payments
- Answering customer questions by highlighting the differences between items and brew methods
- Using manual and electrical appliances to prepare various styles of coffee
- Cleaning work and dining areas; cleaning tables, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils
- Promoting products and services that the second cup offers
- Follow Alberta Health Care food safety standards.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced customer service role
- 1+ years of experience in a cafe environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent listening skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a professional image at all times
- Work independently with little direct supervision
- Have a well-balanced concern for both task and people
- Have a genuine concern for the needs of customers
The job requires the employee to work a set number of shifts (listed above). The job also requires an employee to work with challenging customers and/or situations.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume today!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Employees are recommended to keep their masks on and wash their hands frequently during their shifts, following the COVID-19 precautions and laws of the city and province.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T6N 1L1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)