Summary of position:
The Project Manager’s Assistant (PMA) is responsible for assisting the Project Manager team with the marketing, procurement, administration, coordination, and the successful completion of projects. The PMA group also focuses on meeting time and cost targets while maximizing profitability and help the organization meet industry benchmarks.
- Time management, multi-tasking, strong sense of urgency.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of building principals, IICRC, The Clean Trust, and industry remediation protocol’s & insurance industry standards.
- Decision making abilities.
- Vast knowledge of software and office equipment.
- Accuracy, attention to detail.
- Assists in the management of a claim from start to finish.
- Ensures work order, electronic assignments, work authorizations, samples and all other documents are entered correctly and meet specified timelines.
- Assists in the production of scopes and estimates where required.
- Updates all information through phases in i-Trax and communicates with claims adjustors as required.
- Handles enquiries from a variety of parties and directs when appropriate.
- Tracks claim expenses and time entries to ensure accuracy. Reviews sub contract invoices and prepares for approval. Makes adjustments when required.
- Creates deductible, interim, and phase invoices for Project Management team.
- Maintains monthly invoicing, processes payments, and follows up on outstanding receivables.
- Ensures customer satisfaction form is signed.
- Acts as back up to reception duties as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous construction, restoration experience an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of restoration/construction software including Xactimate, XactAnalysis, sketching software, databases and Microsoft Office programs.
- Professional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Office environment extensive sitting at desk and computer, some standing bending, and reaching required.
- Able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
Job Type: Full-time