Our client, in Toronto, is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in supporting a multi-national brand.
A Product Manager communicates product vision from the highest levels of executive leadership to development and implementation teams. The product manager is relied on to:
- Identify profitable opportunities that meet market needs
- Launch products into the market
- Oversee products already in the market
- Wind down products that no longer meet market needs
- Harness the talents of all departments to collaboratively deliver success
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and from conceptualization to retirement
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and understanding market problems/opportunities
- Analyze the competitive landscape, monitor and incorporate industry innovations
- Manage product development through day-to-day decision making with international Agile teams, including project managers, engineers, developers, designers and business or subject matter representatives
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan for product launches, working with all departments to execute
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the company to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, requirements, and performance metrics for the product
- Other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years in a mid to senior management role
- Full lifecycle product management e.g. concept, requirement gathering, prioritization, launch, iterate, version 2, version 3 etc.
- Consumer web/mobile experience - user experience, funnel flow analysis, A/B testing, and more
- Strong data-driven approach and analysis skills
- Good eye for UI/UX design, understand methodology behind creating amazing user workflows
- 3+ years active experience with the Agile Scrum or Kanban processes
- Experience with shipping products having a significant mobile component
- Experience in successfully launching bleeding edge products to market is preferred
- Experience managing multiple overseas teams simultaneously
Our client offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits, commensurate with experience.
Applicants with disabilities who are qualified and selected for an interview will be accommodated upon request.
Job Type: Full-time