Position: Service Advisor
Location: Smithers, BC
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Acts as liaison between customers and technicians and manages the status of work orders.
- Schedules service and repair appointments.
- Operates computerized work order systems.
- Preparing work orders for review
- Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
- Handle phone inquiries regarding work-in progress, appointments, and return messages promptly
- Quoting repair work
- Responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Manages customer concerns and problems promptly.
- Deals with challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Professional attitude, good communication and customer service skills
- Very detailed orientated
- Background experience in the automotive/trucking industry
- Mechanically inclined in relationship to the trucking industry
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and utilize Dealer Business Management software
- This is a full-time position
- Compensation commensurate based on experience
- Competitive wages, benefits, RRSP plan
- Training available
Babine Truck Smithers is a parts and service dealer for Mack and Volvo trucks as well as Cummins. We have locations in Prince George, Smithers, and Prince Rupert. Come join the fun and dynamic team at Babine Truck.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please apply with your resume. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person