At Service Inspired Restaurants we take great pride in our diverse portfolio of restaurants and believe a brave, bold and results-driven culture inspires and creates new opportunities for everyone. Our values and promises are not simply a dream, vision, or mission, but a way of life for every person that becomes or wants to become a member of our team. Our goal is to be the first choice of our guests, team members, supplier partners, communities and investors by living our values and promises in everything we do. These values and promises describe how we conduct business, achieve our goal, and live our passion. We offer opportunities at the corporate level, as well as across all our concepts, including: Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill®, SCADDABUSH Italian Kitchen & Bar®; Canyon Creek®, Reds® Wine Tavern, The Loose Moose® and The Antler Room, Duke's Refresher® + Bar and Abbey’s Bake House in Muskoka. So what are you waiting for … come learn more and see if you have what it takes to join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Senior Facilities Manageryou will be responsible for:
- Direct all repair and maintenance and facility projects of various sizes with fiscal responsibility while protecting Brand integrity.
- Deliver on schedule and ensure timely interdepartmental communication of same.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the development of all Facility type projects, sourcing and qualifying the vendor base for Facility projects.
- Develop strong collaborative consultant and interdepartmental partnerships throughout project phases including planning, preparation, monitoring, analysis and execution.
- Being solution oriented - Lead by example by understanding needs, monitoring cost control, noting potential risk areas, anticipating roadblocks and presenting solutions.
- Liaise with Executive Management, Concept leads and CFO as appropriate - review and negotiate contracts as required ensuring established milestone dates are enforced relative to activities and responsibilities.
- Be available to handle emergency calls outside of regular office hours.
- Ensure the timely sharing of information and communication appropriately with all levels of management and team members.
- Certified Engineering Technician/Technologist, Engineering or Facilities Management Professional designation is a strong asset.
- 5-7 years' experience in Facility and/or Engineering industry experience in a management level position.
- 5-7 years’ experience in property and building repairs, renovations and equipment modifications covering structural, electrical and mechanical systems in restaurant operations.
- Experience working in the restaurant industry is a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Act and building codes with ability to read and understand drawings.
- Resourceful and self-sufficient with strong time management skills and the ability to determine priorities and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to encourage collaboration among clients and team members, vendors and suppliers.
- Execution experience, working with multi-million dollar projects with proven management of successful infrastructure and implementation of required Contracts.
- The confidence to communicate your ideas professionally, clearly and with respect with both peers, vendors and reports. Exhibit teamwork, support other members of the department to achieve departmental goals as required.
- Possess five values that define our people:
- Hospitality.Enhancing the dignity, comfort and well-being of Our People.
- Authenticity.Being forthright, truthful and transparent with Our People.
- Quality.Working to always improve the experience of Our People.
- Fun.Bringing the spirit of laughter, celebration, sharing and joy to Our People.
- Courage.Acting with conviction in the balanced interest of Our People.
_Service Inspired Restaurants® is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facility and/or Engineering industry: 5 years (Preferred)
- property, building repairs and renovations: 5 years (Preferred)