PallayPack Inc., manufacturers and imports pharmaceutical machinery. Located in the West Island of Montreal, we have an immediate, full time opening for an Electromechanical Technician. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Your duties will include:
Assemble, test and/or service machinery, including a combination of:
- mechanical assembly
- assembly of electrical boxes, including wiring as per diagrams prepared by our electricians.
- wiring of new machines in production, including wiring sensors and motors (low voltage).
- wiring of lines and preparation of power distribution panels.
- test and debug mechanical components and/or electrical panels.
Ideally, you are qualified to learn how to load programs into the machines and how to use the software to diagnose problems. Control systems we install include Beckhoff, Siemens, Allen Bradley and Wago, in both ladder logic and structured text - any experience you have with these systems is an asset.
- organized, ready to learn, ready to work with a great team.
- committed to following good practices and building quality products that will be reliable.
- able to read wiring diagrams and schematics.
- experienced with technical products and have a technical background or interest.
- able to travel occasionally for training and/or to visit customers to complete installations.
- fluent in English and a good communicator - functional French, German and/or Italian would be an asset.
Required education is a Diploma / Certificate or equivalent experience.
Please reply to this ad through Indeed only, which makes it easier for us to communicate with you. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If this job is not right for you, please watch for other job postings - we are growing steadily and will be looking to add quality people to our team. Only residents or citizens of Canada will be considered.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year