- Proactively manage and maintain driver qualification files, driver logs, e-logs and accident files.
- Control and maintain cross-border drug and alcohol program.
- Process annual license renewals of base plates (to include both Prorate and ON licensing requirements)
- Perform licensing transactions as required with Service Ontario and the Ministry of Transportation (means of transportation a prerequisite)..
- Follow up on MTO inspections.
- Report vehicle defects, incidents, traffic violations and damage to equipment.
- Understand and comply with the regulations of the MTO, FMCSA
- Monitor and maintain third party safety training for fleet.
- Collaborate and assist in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and objectives.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- safety and complaince: 1 year (Preferred)