Job Type: Part time -
work days : Monday, Tuesday , Thursday , Friday.
possibility of full time after 3 months.
We are located in downtown Airdrie. We prefer someone living in Airdrie. Our focus is client driven.
We are a friendly, fun and exciting team that needs a go getter to help make our customers feel #1. This is a very detailed, fast paced position.
Duties Summary and may change from time to time.
- Supervises and manages front desk and front desk
- Ensures each guest is provided with the best possible experience
- Remains calm and alert , multi-tasking
- Manage and Assist Direct Billing, Guest Check-in/out
- Inventory and stock supervising
- Assist Manager in day to day operation
- Other task as assigned such as acting as a Guest Service Agent
- Implement and maintain all company policies and procedures;
- Proficient / familiarity with computerized systems( MS-Office)
- Must be able to work flexible hours; day, evening, weekend shifts
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Scheduling & Booking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cashier: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- front desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)