BoldWorks / Hobbs and Company (www.hobbsandcompany.com)
ROLE PROFILE: On Premise Territory Manager, Toronto area – Commission only
Who are we?
Hobbs and Company / BoldWorks – is a fast-paced medium-sized boutique adult beverage agency passionate about building brands and delivering growth. We represent and own premium wine, spirit, beer and cider brands from all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced-On Premise sales professional with a holistic passion for the adult beverage industry and particular experience and expertise in wine.
If you have a passion for consultative selling, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a dynamic team, we would love to talk to you!
The ideal On-Premise Territory Managerwill exceed expectations in customer service, portfolio selling and promotion and prospecting.
This position will be focused on Toronto and the GTA and reports to the Field Sales Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage territory coverage - existing portfolio of accounts plus actively new account prospecting.
- Effectively manage and plan on a daily, weekly or monthly/quarterly basis to achieve objectives.
- Leverage the entire portfolio within customers based on relevancy and fit – consignment wine, Vintages releases, spirits, beer, cider and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Grow volume and distribution by building credible and long-term relationships with customers.
- Report on trends and competitive activities within the territory and offer constructive suggestions.
- Provide product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars to customers.
- Work with supplier representatives and members of management in the field to promote sales.
- Build rapport with key suppliers / winemakers
Must be able to:
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Communicate with excellence (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Perform the role with accuracy, proficiency and timeliness
- Multi-task and have strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Live and demonstrate the company values
- Bachelor's degree desired
- 1 or more years’ selling experience in wine
- Sound knowledge of the sales and marketing of beverage alcohol with WSET 1,2, and ideally 3
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening and written
- Demonstrate sound judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Persuasion and Influencing Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
Physical Demands of Job:
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Clean Drivers license
If you are looking for an opportunity to work and grow within a dynamic, growing & innovative organization, apply now!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Commission
- outside sales: 2 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)