SNAP Financial is Canada’s leader in dealer driven, consumer financing. We provide turnkey programs to our dealers so that they can seamlessly offer great payment options to their customers.
With offices in Toronto and Vancouver and Des Moines, we are looking for a motivated, customer focused Customer Service Representative to join our team in Toronto.
We provide a competitive salary, bonus structure, benefits plan and a fun and professional, team focused working environment.
Please visit http://www.snapfinancial.com for more information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively and professionally answer incoming calls and resolve customer complaints/issues in a positive manner and return all calls within a two-hour time frame
- Record accurate details regarding customer inquiries into database and escalate issues as needed
- Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques andother related banking transactions
- Answer enquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers’ accounts
- Liaise with internal staff, external vendors and customers with regard to lending documentation
- Completing administrative activities associated with serving customers, including accessing information and communicating transaction details
- Assist with other tasks and duties as required
- Bilingual (English / French) required
- 1 – 2 years customer service experience preferred
- 1 - 2 years call center experience an asset
- 2+ years leasing or finance experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Exceptional customer service and contact management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Outgoing, confident personality, comfortable in dealing with clients and other employees
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- leasing/finance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)