Quality Assurance – QA Technician
Day Shift: This position will start on day shift but will transition to afternoon shift ( 4pm - 12am)
maxill is a 33 year old dental products manufacturer, importer, and distributor servicing the needs of thousands of dentists and government bodies across Canada. maxill provides a tradition of innovation, reliability and quality.
Customer service is a top priority.
The core product lines of the maxill’s packaged goods company are oral hygiene, dental disposables, preventatives and infection control. All in one form or another related to dentistry.
maxill is known as a “direct marketer” in the dental products industry. This means that maxill carries its manufacturing, marketing and logistics strengths directly to the dental professional and bypassing the traditional method of selling via distributors.
This position is located in St. Thomas, Ontario Canada.
The Position – Assistant for Maintaining and Growing the Regulatory & Quality System
With respect to all aspects of maxill’s operations, our quality systems help ensure we produce good quality of products and ensure consistency in all our operations and customer service. Our quality systems include ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and GMP Quality Systems (with respect to Food and Drugs Act, Natural Health Product Regulations, Medical Devices Regulations, US Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and US Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act)
Duties and Responsibilities
Only those applicants meeting the following qualifications will be considered;
· Minimum 1yr diploma in Chemical Engineering or a similar science-based program, from an accredited Canadian College or University
· Experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control
· Experience in drug and/or medical device GMPs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Knowledge and skills in laboratory practices including microbiological testing.
· Thorough knowledge and capability with MS Office Suite.
· Excellent attention to detail
· BSc in chemistry with microbiology background.
· Working knowledge in dealing with FDA, EPA and Health Canada
· Minimum 1 years’ experience in a GMP regulated environment
· Experience with developing SOPs
· Experience with healthcare regulatory affairs
· Experience with performing internal audits
Assignment: Full Time
Income: We pledge to provide a remuneration that is compatible and very competitive with one’s past experience and the results that one feels she/he can deliver to the organization.
This entry position is intended for an individual to be groomed to become a manager.
Hours: This position will start on day shift but will transition to afternoon shift ( 4pm - 12am)
maxill is seeking only long-term job candidates who want to get in early and grow themselves and their income along with the success of this segment of the company.
We have an amicable work environment where achievements are recognized and success is rewarded. Experience in the described areas is desirable and will be a focus for review on applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year