Master Data Planner
Positions based in the following locations:
- Calgary, AB working a 5 & 2 shift (Monday to Friday, 8-hour days)
- Fort McMurray, AB working a 5 & 2 shift (Monday to Friday, 8-hour days)
- Remote in Campbell River, BC this position will have some flexibility for the shift.
- Note that shifts and hours may vary and change depending on client needs and workload.
Reporting to the Master Data Lead, Master Data Planners will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Run necessary Tag and document reports in CERLL and eB to identify all assets
- Verify tag document cross referencing is complete and communicate any deficiencies to the Project Team
- Identify necessary engineering documentation to perform tag verification as well as asset information
- Identify maintenance significant assets utilizing IFC or IFP engineering documentation
- Communicate the maintenance significant tag list to the Asset Strategy Team
- Validate tags naming convention as per Master Data standards and Corporate Technical Standards and Asset Information Specifications
- Communicate to Project Team any missing information, such as missing engineering documentation, missing asset information etc.
- Work with Business Unit to identify the correct Function Location structure indicator and Business Unit Configuration/CFT data
- Create and populate MDG or MDCRs for Functional Location, Equipment and Assemblies
- QA/QC SAP uploads for Function Locations, Equipment, Material Master creation and Assemblies
- Create and populate MDCRs for Material Masters as per Asset Strategy Team recommendation
- Communicate with Asset Strategy Team on completions of Function Locations and the requirements for Material Master creation and linking
- Work with Inventory Specialist on any requirements related to Material Masters being correctly linked to Assemblies
- Submit information about completion to Inventory Specialist
- Populate the necessary reports to capture the completeness of Master Data
- Weekly and monthly reports as required
- 3-5 years of experience as a Master Data Planner
- 5+ years of experience using SAP
- Planning experience or experience in defining equipment strategies
- Trades certificate or education in engineering preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
- Attention to detail, effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
We greatly appreciate all applicants for their interest in this role. We will carefully review all applications and will be in touch with candidates who best match the qualifications and needs for the next stages in the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract