Sundial is a licensed cannabis producer based in Alberta. We use exacting standards, strict controls and proprietary genetics to cultivate consistent cannabis products for modern cannabis consumers. Our Rocky View and Olds facilities are already producing. Our facility in Olds is expected to complete the final construction phases in late 2019. When completed, it will be one of the largest cannabis growing operations in Canada. Sundial has assembled a diverse leadership team with a proven track record. Our brand is refreshing, well targeted and poised to capture market share among both medical and recreational cannabis consumers.
Under the guidance of the Corporate Communications Manager, the Digital and Video Content Specialist will be responsible for developing a wide array of engaging and relevant multi-media content that is published on Sundial’s diverse digital platforms.
- Contribute to the execution of the Sundial Corporate Communications plan
- Develop engaging digital content in support of Sundial’s key communications and business objectives
- Work with internal departments to ensure online content is accurate and up todate
- Collaborate with the Communications team as well as internal client departments on the development of content for all digital platforms (corporate website, Intranet, social media platforms), ensuring brand messaging across all touch points is in alignment with overall corporate branding, positioning and initiatives.
- Manage all content for Intranet, corporate website, corporate journalism videos, internal communications updates, etc.
- Create and maintain master editorial calendars by channel
- Manage and develop strategy for all social media channels
- Deliver quarterly metrics report with analytics and insights for all platforms
- Develop and meet measurable metrics that align with Sundial’s communications and business objectives
- Be present at Sundial events
- Work with the corporate communications team to improve processes to ensure quality & timely execution of communications initiatives
- Edit, proofread and revise communication materials to ensure consistency with corporate brand and key messages
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field is preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in related digital communications role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop quality communications under tight deadlines
- Experience with content creation including video, storytelling, and photography
- Ability to work with multiple departments and build positive relationships with managers and teammates
- Proficient in social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
All applications will be reviewed and considered, however only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- external communications: 3 years (Required)