We are looking to hire an Immigration Case Worker for one of our clients - Robin L. Seligman Professional Corporation.
Robin L. Seligman Professional Corporation is a boutique Canadian immigration law firm and we are hiring a motivated Immigration Law Clerk to join our team. The Law Clerk will be an integral member of a team of immigration lawyers who specialize in all aspects of Canadian Immigration.
Robin L. Seligman Professional Corporation offers an excellent remuneration, a comprehensive benefits package, a friendly work environment, and an opportunity for advancement.
As part of the legal team in the capacity of Immigration Law Clerk, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare application forms, write submissions, and file all types of immigration & ESDC applications to be reviewed by a supervising lawyer. These will include:
- Permanent Residence Applications through Express Entry (CEC, FSTW & FSW)
- Spousal Sponsorships (In-Canada & Overseas)
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications & Submissions
- Work Permits (including Extensions)
- Visitor Visas (Including extensions)
- Study Permits (including extensions)
- TRP & TRV Applications
- Provincial Nominee Program Applications
- LMIA Applications
- NAFTA Work Permits
- IAD & Federal Court matters * Knowledge of Express Entry & MyCIC online systems is an asset;
- Other administrative tasks may be assigned, including opening files, drafting retainer agreements, liaising with visa posts and immigration offices, and banking.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of immigration experience;
- University Degree is required;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with immigration forms, ESDC forms, and preparing applications is;
- Knowledge of the IRCC & ESDC websites;
- Ability to effectively prioritize, excellent organization and administrative abilities;
- Ability to multi-task, use initiative, and to work well under pressure;
- Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills within a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
We appreciate your interest and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Robin L. Seligman Professional Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to fair employment practices. Applicants may ask for accommodations if required to ensure equal participation in the recruitment and job selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent