Technology makes our world better, we make sure it stays that way! Ever wonder what happened to your old technology? Be part of the circular economy and participate in recovery and re-purposing of old technology.
We are looking for an Operations Manager for our British Columbia facility. He/She will be responsible for overall plant production, health and safety, complying with regulatory compliance as well as customer satisfaction and cost control. This role reports into the Vice President, Operations. In this role you will be:
- Responsible for operating and maintaining one of the largest electronics shredding facility in Canada
- Fully Owns control and direction over production plans, manufacturing process development, quality, production equipment, work instructions and training
- Leading from the front; communicates vision, metrics, goals, methods, recognition and reward openly and frequently with all staff/departments
- Report, analyze and control all operational and production costs and metrics
- Strengthen the team; support the individual learning objectives and enhance the team we have today
- Ensure on-going compliance with regulatory requirements to maintain certifications such as ISO 14001, 18001, 19001, as well as Company SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Build and maintain key client relationships and support business development activities
- Proven entity on ability to own P&L and deliver results
- Previous experience leading a unionized workforce is ideal
- Strong communication and ability to motivate and engage the team
- Proven experience in leading a cross functional team (Maintenance, HR, Production etc)
- Exceptional problem solving ability, with a required sense of urgency
- Degree in Engineering or Business is preferred.
In your application please indicate your desired salary expectations.
Reference ID: OPSMGRCW
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent