Who We Are:
Dermalogica is not only a highly sought-after professional skin care line in Canada, we are also dedicated to education, personalization and human touch. Dermalogica's mission is to define and bring respect and success to professional skin care therapists through excellent education, innovative products and outstanding customer service. We are currently seeking a Business Consultant to become a part of our established sales team. Supporting the Western Ontario region, you will engage new and existing clients in an effort to grow the territory. We are seeking someone who will uphold our sales philosophy of nurturing and supporting our clients in achieving their goals and setting them up for optimal success.
What You Will Do:
- Drive business sales through development and support of existing clients; you will maintain and build upon the relationships that exist within your territory which encompases areas in Western Ontario including Windsor, London & Guelph. You’ll find yourself on the road 4 days per week, meeting with clients and ensuring they are supported and actively engaged in meeting their goals.
- Pursuing and developing new client relationships; daily, you’ll identify and engage with at least one new client. You will thoughtfully research and target prospective clients whom you have identified will be a good fit for our brand, either by leveraging leads in our existing CRM system or cold calling. You won’t be starting from scratch in your prospecting meetings, as Dermalogica has an arsenal of tools and programs, which you can leverage and build upon to ensure a successful pitch. To optimize your success rate, you’ll still need to do your homework, ensuring you are knowledgeable about the companies you are targeting as you work toward acquiring $60,000 of new business, opening a minimum of 12 new accounts per year.
- Engage new clients; after signing a new client, you will facilitate a planning meeting, in which you will identify specific goals and determine the tools that will ensure the client reaches the outcomes they desire. You will lead hands-on training with the client in an effort to exchange product knowledge, ensuring training and support for the client’s entire team is predicated on the goals at hand. During the first 90 days of a new client’s engagement, you will progress through our established client onboarding protocol, ensuring you are keeping things moving forward in order to ensure goals are being achieved.
- Elevate and deepen your knowledge and skills; we firmly believe in education, furthering and providing a solid foundational base of product-specific knowledge and sales skills that can serve to enhance your pre-existing repertoire. We work hard to arm you with the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your sales pursuits including how to identify the best prospect opportunities. As an example, we’ll run you through our tailored 7-step sales training process which covers everything you need to ensure success in your prospecting efforts. The training doesn’t stop there. We believe in continuous development and meet monthly as a sales team to focus on evolving our sales skills through a variety of means.
- Work collaboratively to drive company-wide sales; You’ll be supported by your Regional Sales Manager who will coach and guide you through your work. We come together monthly as a Regional Team (Ontario) to share best practices and focus on team development.
- Document and report on business development activities; working remotely one day per week will allow you to identify prospective clients and plan your sales strategy to convert them from prospect to client. You will also use this time to document, analyze and report on your achievements thus far.
- You are an exceptional communicator; you shine when engaging with audiences who are unknown to you. You are confident in your ability to share your knowledge and you effectively use your presentation skills to influence and persuade others, building compelling cases from limited information.
- You have a hunger for continuous improvement; in an effort to contribute to the evolution of yourself and the sales team, your ambition will push you to continually seek new ways to identify and pursue opportunities for optimization. Your strong sense of ownership is the foundation for the drive to build, deliver and own your work.
- You add value for your clients; you work hard to ensure the success of others. For you, it’s not just about the numbers; building meaningful relationships with clients is a priority for you. You are keen to support your clients in achieving their own goals. Acting as a trusted business partner, you are comfortable forging and developing relationships with clients that will continue to evolve with their business.
- You are a self-starter; you relish the opportunity to identify needs and take action, without being explicitly told to do so. Most of your work will be done independently so managing your time and keeping yourself motivated will be a priority. You have a pulse on the goings-on with all of your clients and know where things stand at all times.
- Access to an insured vehicle during the week and a valid driver's license is required
- Sales experience in skincare, health, and beauty or comparable industry is strongly preferred
- Previous field experience is an asset
Why Work With Us:
This is your opportunity to join our innovative team while working for a well-known leading skincare brand. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes a base salary of $50,000-55,000 plus an extensive commission structure composed of monthly, quarterly, and other incentives. To support you in your role, you will receive an iPhone, a Microsoft Surface, as well as coverage for mileage. Your well-being is important to us, as such you’ll gain access to our extensive health, dental, and life benefits plan, a subsidized Goodlife membership, and a monthly product allocation for personal use. You’ll have the flexibility and responsibility of setting your own day to day schedule, with 1 day per week dedicated to working remotely from a location of your choosing.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to this posting. In addition, we ask that you outline what factors are critical to consider when planning client visits across a dispersed geographical area.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year