*Please read the following carefully*
I am expanding my firm in Prince George and looking for sharp, ambitious and motivated people.
I train, help license and develop people from all backgrounds to be successful with me. Working in partnership, I will teach you how to reach out to middle-income families and individuals to help them understand the fundamental financial concepts, establish goals and give them a clear strategy on how to reach them.
I also help families and individuals build a stronger, more sound financial foundation with the following:
- Debt solutions
- RRSP, TFSA, Pensions, Education Savings
- All forms of Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Mortgage referrals
In difficult economic times, there is :
Is this right for you? Typically people who are considering becoming an associate with my firm look to do so:
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. Whom do you know who could benefit form my message?
2. Could this information help you or your family financially?
3. Are you intrigued by the business?
1. Consider the reasons you may want to become an associate and discuss them with your spouse/family.
2. In the next 2-4 days, I will contact you for a follow-up meeting. If you set an appointment with me, I ask that you please keep it.
Experience isn't necessary.
(Must be legally allowed to work in Canada; have citizenship, permanent resident or open work permit)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract