Are you looking for a dream job? Do you like to travel internationally on occasion? We may have something for you! We are presently seeking a Project Manager to join our young and dynamic team.
Who are we?
IT International Telecom Inc. (“IT”) is a privately owned subsea network integrator that designs, installs, and maintains marine cable systems. IT is an ISO-certified company, with locations in Barbados, Montreal, Halifax and marine operations on the east and west coast of North America. IT is led by an entrepreneurial management team and is recognized as a leader in its field and uses modern and advanced information systems.
Who we are looking for?
A candidate passionate about work, ready for adventure. Reporting to the Director of Projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for the sound management of the assigned projects, meeting the technical specifications, commercial conditions as well as budgets and predetermined schedules.
The position located in Halifax, NS or Pointe-Claire, QC provides an excellent working environment, opportunity for growth and learning, a complete benefits package as well as an attractive compensation package.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Establish an action plan for each project; determine the objectives, risks, hypotheses, responsibilities, milestones and deliverables.
- Develop a project schedule, with appropriate methodologies or software integrating milestones, deliverables and micro deliverables.
- Follow-up and control project progression with respect to budget, specifications, quality, standardized procedures and milestones.
- Act as principal contact between the client and various internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate with clients keeping them informed of developments and requirements that may have an impact on project schedule as well as respond to client inquiries.
- Communicate and negotiate with Department Heads relative to project requirements
- Organize and preside over Project meetings with stakeholders, to understand expectations, gather information and provide feedback.
- Ensure allocation of resources, identify and resolve this allocation issues for assigned projects.
- Acts as a facilitator between internal and external resources.
- Respect the Project Management processes and master the tools associated with it.
- Prepare post-project review analysis, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and communicate lessons-learned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management or related field
- Two to three years experience relative to the responsibilities listed above
- Experience within the Maritime or offshore industry would be considered an asset (at sea experience, naval architecture, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office suite and Microsoft Project
- Fully proficient in English oral and written, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese considered an asset.
- Some travel is required for client/project meetings. A valid passport, without restrictions is required for international travel
Salary: To be determined and to commensurate to experience
Work week: 40 hours
Employment status: Permanent, full-time
Only Canadian citizens will be considered.
If you are seeking a long-term stable environment and meet the above criteria, please submit your c.v.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time