The OMNI Customer Experience Salesfloor Associate will provide customer service by offering assistance to meet the customer’s shopping needs. This will be accomplished by contributing to the overall processes for Online Grocery and Walmart.ca processes. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and customer traffic patterns.
Primary responsibilities are listed below. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Provide Customer Service
- Comply with All Food Safety standards and Cold Chain procedures i.e., complete SureCheck (OG Stores ONLY)
- Attend Team Huddle and obtain break times
- Complete Walmart.ca process:
- Staging Walmart.ca Items
- Bringing items to Claims (Damaged / Expired)
- Dispensing Walmart.ca Items
- Work Walmart.ca Take Action Reports
- Call customers that have not picked up orders. Cancenl orders when necessary
- Complete required E-Learnings and Training
- Complete Online Grocery process (OG Stores ONLY)
- Print and Review Daily Pick Up Report
- Make sure Associates are assigned to each of the three Pickup Phones
- Call first-time customers to inform that their order is ready for pickup
- Dispensing OG orders
- Ensure devices/supplies are returned to designated areas
- Erase Dispense Board
Canada Walmart DivisionRetail Store Associates
Characteristics / Skills / Behaviours:
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Great listening skills
- Friendly demeanor
- Eagerness to be a part of a winning team
- Ability to tackle fresh challenges in an ever-changing retail landscape
- Ability to work confidently under pressure and get the job done with your team
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
- Spend frequent periods standing with a constant opportunity to move about.
- It is an occasional requirement to stoop or lift material, fixtures or equipment and climb a ladder.
- The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 9.1 kg (20 lbs.) and occasionally lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
SA: 07:00am - 11:00pm
SU: 07:00am - 11:00pm
MO:04:00pm - 11:00pm
TU: 04:00pm - 11:00pm
WE:04:00pm - 11:00pm
TH: 04:00pm - 11:00pm
FR: 04:00pm - 11:00pm
AccessibilityWalmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.