Our client is looking to hire a Senior Application Support Analyst for their growing IT team. The ideal candidate will have a high-level familiarity with desktop imaging, building technology roadmaps, software builds/packaging/installation/configuration, remote support/control and desktop application security. The Senior Application Support Analyst will assist in defining high level migration plans to move from current to future states, detect critical deficiencies and advanced solutions and when needed, act as Tier II support analyst for the desktop and line of business applications.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing architecture, engineering services and technical support for all Microsoft technologies in a desktop computing environment including, but not limited to Operating Systems (Windows 10), MS Office Suite (2016, 365), Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange,
Internet Explorer, Chrome & Edge.
Must have skills:
- Serve as 2nd tier support for triage, research, diagnostics and resolution of complex desktop computing incidents, problems and/or requests.
- Provide architecture, engineering services and technical support for other major software line of business application and OS components.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (2016/365), Windows 10 and Document Management Systems.
- 3 years or more experience implementing and administering enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge of SCCM.
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience with remote access technology including Citrix XenApp, RSA SecurID.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS and web application development, including ASP and .NET.
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) with UDI integration & WDS (Windows Deployment Services).
- Experience with design of UE-V templates.
- PowerShell (an asset) and VB Script.
- Work experience in a Professional Services environment is an asset
Interested candidates can email their resume and cover letter to Aashraya Wadhwa at email@example.com