Over 4000 companies have realized the true weight of using pen and paper to collect and analyze business data. Paper cuts into productivity, insights, communication and customer experience. Our goal at ProntoForms is to reduce wasted paper and wasted time for our customers across the globe.
We are actively seeking a confident and compelling communicator to join our Sales Development Team to expand upon our market leading customer base, ridding companies of their "paper cuts".
A ProntoForms Sales Development Representative is an ambitious and hardworking individual that:
The right candidate:
- Knows how to stand out using - email, video, phone, and social media – to connect with and qualify leads, resulting in booked appointments for our Account Executive Team;
- Masters the use of an industry-leading sales software stack (SalesForce, SalesLoft, etc.) to constantly push the boundaries of outreach effectiveness;
- Achieves daily activity and quarterly demo quotas;
- Regularly brainstorms creative ways to raise performance though frequent Sales Development Team meetings.
Compensation, Perks and Experience:
- Possesses a confident, clear and succinct communication style – written and verbal;
- Is goal oriented, motivated and organized;
- Is a quick learner, tech-savvy, and able to work in a high paced environment;
- Is accountable and manages his/her time effectively, accurately tracking and logging daily activities;
- Loves problem solving and asks good questions;
- Has the natural ability to have conversations with a variety of business professionals.
- Base + Variable Compensation for hitting and exceeding targets. You will be fully supported, coached, and guided towards becoming an industry expert. Oh, and we have some pretty awesome prizes and team lunches along the way.
- Career path –This is the perfect entry-level position for someone looking to hone their skills and earn their stripes in SaaS sales. Successful SDR's have gone on to establish leadership roles within our Sales Development Team, Account Development, and Marketing teams.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company directly affiliated with global brands such as Apple, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Rogers, Bell, AT&T and more.
Interested? Now is the best time to grow your career and get on board with one of Ottawa's fastest growing companies.