Fix Auto Spruce Grove has an immediate opportunity open for an Apprentice Auto Body Technician.
We are looking to add to our current team a Full Time first or Second Year Body Person who is diligent, hard-working, and can work with other people as a team. Experience is a must. We are a busy collision shop and are looking for people dedicated to the trade, and quality craftsmanship.
As a member of our team, your duties will include;
- Restore vehicles to original condition as per manufacturer’s specifications
- Manages work assignments to achieve targets set out by production and parts efficiency manager
- Ensure the achievement of quality standards in restoration and repair, to reduce and eliminate re-work and warranty claims
- Reviews repair orders to work as efficiently as possible, as required with fellow Body Shop Team Members
- Constructively seeks opportunities to provide feedback on repair orders to reduce costs or increase revenue
- Previous experience Body Shop required.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicle is an asset
- Passion for learning and having high-quality control standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Enjoys working in a team environment, and sharing best practices, pitching in to help on what is needed.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Valid AB Driver’s License, with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Focus on Safety
- A base a salary with a goal-based bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefits, including Health & Dental
- Pension Plan after six months
- Monday to Friday Operation
- Great Team
- Updated, newer Facility
If this describes you and you have the necessary qualifications, please submit your resume.
Subject Line: Attn Jason Smelski - Application Body Person. The job posting is open until Monday, August 19, 2019, or until a suitable candidate is found.
We appreciate your interest in this position; however, in respect of our Body Shop Manager’s time, no phone calls or drop-in, please.
We thanks all those who apply, however, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Auto Body Repair: 2 years (Required)