At Suntiva Canada, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva LLC, is seeking candidates for a Administrative Coordinator for Finance and Operations department and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer, providing administrative support to the CFO and the Senior Vice President, Operations & Marketing, as well as program support to the broader teams. If this sounds like you, please apply! We will be in touch as soon as as soon as possible.
Office & Facilities Responsibilities:
- Manage calendars, meeting scheduling, travel coordination and other routine administrative tasks for CFO and SVP
- Arrange in-house and offsite meetings, ensure meeting rooms are reserved with appropriate AV/Teleconferencing equipment and any food and beverage requirements.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements (flights, cars, hotel, etc.) with attention to quality and detail
- Consistently anticipate and act upon needs of assigned executives and their teams based on current business initiatives, exercising discretion and independent judgment
- Actively and regularly participate as a member of an onsite administrative team to perform shared office management and administrative services for the location.
- Compose and edit a variety of professional documents (email, agendas, minutes, presentations, memos, spreadsheets, etc.), both internal and external to the organization.
- Provide program/project coordination to Finance, Operations and Marketing. Examples are:
- Assisting with basic accounting tasks including opening checks and deposits, mailing vendor checks, etc.
- Providing marketing support with communication mailings, managing event registrations
- Establish and maintain files and confidential departmental records
- Identify and implement opportunities to reduce executives' administrative tasks
- Act as culture carrier for departments operated by CFO and SVP. Assist with event planning, catering, all-hands meeting prep, etc.
Experience and Skills:
- Greet guests as necessary at front door and escort to meetings
- Participate in the Security and Safety Committee
- Manage and facilitate any furniture issues as presented
- Manage sublease relationships
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience handling domestic and international travel arrangements
- Full proficiency of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel (including pivot tables, lookups, data management), and PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience handling domestic/international travel arrangements required.
- Highly effective written and verbal interpersonal skills; ability to handle a wide variety of interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including sensitive and confidential situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively with strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate and proactively address departmental needs.
- Demonstrate a true team player approach, ensure positive regular interaction with key leadership and office administrative support team.
- Solid business writing skills including a strict eye for grammar and spelling.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and balance competing short and longer-term priorities.