Are you willing to help The LEGO Group to take the Brand and Trade Marketing into the next level?
Come along with all your outstanding skills in order to reach more children by being responsible for the strategic development and implementation of marketing plans
- Lead as digital/e-commerce guide within Marketing team developing a test & learn agenda.
- Rollout the marketing efficiencies (return on investment, Brand Health) across all partners to establish a stronger analytical attitude, particularly during the Coordinated Commercial Planning and Marketing Planning processes.
- Assist in development of the annual Marketing Plan and pricing strategy.
- Analyze and share out weekly brand performance insights with the broader office and regional teams.
- Use LEGO owned assets in all marketing programs to build coordinated initiatives with bigger impact.
- Prepare and present assigned portfolio, and supporting marketing activities, for key external sell-in meetings and internal partnership meetings throughout the year.
- Proactively collaborate with Regional team to ensure strategic alignment, use activities already being executed, and to provide Canadian market input.
- Focus on driving active monthly users on assigned portfolio of brands by utilizing insights to launch national initiatives including media (linear, digital, e-commerce, mobile, search), in-store, online, events and content plans.
- Prepare and drive the successful launch of new LEGO themes.
- Support a high functioning S&OP process by providing a holistic view on annual and monthly consumer sales, backed by strong fact-based analysis, and through fact-based, accurate forecasting.
- Trade Management - Support the Sales team and Trade team on customer specific projects which develop the LEGO business at retail, both online and in-store (i.e. planograms optimization, events, POS development)
- Event Management - Support Trade team with planning of Retail calendar of events to ensure accurate theme representation and presentation for assigned portfolio.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Canadian Marketing team is split into two pillars, Brand Marketing and Trade Marking. The team is comprised of six individuals - Marketing Director, two Brand Managers, Assistant Brand Manager, and other collaborators.
This Brand Manager position is a hybrid role concentrated on Digital & E-commerce marketing as well as overall Brand Management. The Digital & E-commerce contribution would be to the assessment of efficiency of our digital programs and to help be accountable for the e-commerce plan for Canada. This role would be the point person for both the Canadian business unit as well as the Americas region Center of Expertise as the local subject matter authority.
Do you have what it takes?
- University degree required; specialization in Digital Marketing preferred with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar marketing position.
- Experience in developing and leading product campaigns, including agency management.
- Results orientated with successful experience in decision making, analytics, time management, and market innovation skills.
- Effective relationship builder and negotiator who can collaborate across functions and business units
- Effective presentation and writing skills with the ability to convey a compelling and concise message, and to engage and encourage colleagues
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point, Google Analytics, Amazon Search
- innovative within digital and e-commerce channels
- Able to travel domestically and internationally. Possibility to work weekends occasionally.
- Proficient in English, written and verbal
- French is a plus
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.