Challenging opportunity for an experienced Sales and Support Coordinator for a growing, stable, and dynamic Hospitality Technology company. This position will assist the Director, Technical Sales and Support in creating exposure, growing market share and seeking out revenue generation opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative tasks of the Sales Team including telemarketing, database management and development, client follow-up, direct mail/fax/email campaigns, electronic and telephone inquiries, preparation of sales presentation packages, product demonstrations, and weekly reporting.
- Involvement in Software Support and Training functions to clients via phone, web and on-site visits as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and guest service skills. Professional, outgoing and positive attitude
- 1-5 years experience in Spa operations, scheduling, client requests, spa services
- A genuine interest in contributing to the overall success and growth of our brand and product offerings
- Excellent communication skills. Being bilingual in French/English (written and spoken) is a definite asset
- Ability to show initiative and self motivation, and be result oriented with an unquestionable sense of hospitality
- Self starter that generates leads by identifying, contacting and servicing key target accounts within the Spa market segment
- Excellent communication skills. Bilingual in French/English (written and spoken) is a definite asset
- Ability to show initiative and be result oriented with an unquestionable sense of hospitality
- Must be highly organized, flexible, possess outstanding telemarketing skills and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Must be able to travel when required
- Experience working in a call centre or customer service environment is an asset
No Entry Level: No Work Permit: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered. Available: Immediately Salary: To be negotiated. Subject to experience.
Submit Resume and Inquiries To:
LevelOne Hospitality Solutions Inc.
1200 Sheppard East, Suite 800.
North York, ON