Looking for a high energy candidate with previous pharmacy experience whom is highly motivated and able to work in a team environment. Fillware proficiency is an asset but not a must. Candidate will be responsible for daily assistant duties. Looking to hire immediately.
Candidate may also be required to help with receptionist duties/ addiction clinic. Prior receptionist work in a medical setting would be a huge asset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate regularly with patients via phone and e-mail to and relay required information to team members
- Data entry of patient care information into Fillware,
- Data entry of patient care information into EMR system
- Accurate filling of prescription medications,
- Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems,
- General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary,
- Handling customer prescription pick up, Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is an asset
- Knowledge of Fillware program is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation;
- Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated customer service experience;
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills.
- Experience in medical receptionist/admin and/or in addiction treatment a big asset
Job Type: Part-time
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Required)