The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the digital marketing efforts for Liftow Limited.
- Execute digital marketing strategies, including design, SEO/SEM, email marketing, PPC campaigns, digital marketing funnels and conversion pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends, insights and optimize based on data analysis
- Work with marketing manager to formulate new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure tracking and conversion of all lead generation campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Education & Work Experience
College or University degree in Marketing or equivalent experience is required. Previous related work experience of at least 1 year in a digital marketing or similar role.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proven creativity skills
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external groups
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision and within a team environment
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics, Alexa etc.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience with copywriting with an ability to create call-to-action driven messaging
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- seo/ppc campaign: 3 years (Required)
- HTML/CSS: 2 years (Required)
- website audit/marketing analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)