Want to give your customers a reason to be happy? As CPFR Manager with RB, you’ll have the freedom to find new ways for you and your team to delight them.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Focusing on one of our largest markets, you’ll ensure an excellent level of customer service. You’ll:
Manage and coordinate contact centre operations, ensuring we deliver outstanding results
Understand customers’ unique requirements
Build the supply chain relationship with customers, and ensure every transaction goes smoothly – on-time and in-full
Most importantly, if you spot an opportunity to improve things, you’ll take it.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a natural relationship builder, with a background leading teams in customer service, logistics or forecasting. You:
Understand fast-paced, complex supply chains
Are a creative problem solver, you take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
Are analytical, technically proficient and an excellent communicator
Set the tone for your team - coaching, instilling a strong customer focus and setting high standards.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Responsible to engage the Gold Customer teams and develop relationships and processes to help deliver planned growth
- Ensure RB/Gold Customer aligned KPIs are met and exceeded by managing base and promotional forecasts, inventory on hand, and instocks
- Define, collaborate and implement activities needed to achieve sales plan, based on the knowledge of the promotional plan and feedback received by Gold Customers
- Lead activities needed to maintain seamless communication internally and externally
- Owner of the creation, monitoring and communication of Gold Customer’s forecast to Corporate Demand Planning
- Lead supply chain initiatives that help drive operating costs down
- Manage two CPFR analysts in the team and develop the skills and knowledge of CPFR to ensure fully integrated, differentiated service excellence is delivered both internally and to the key customers
- Develop procedures as needed to enhance the workflow and efficiency of the Customer Logistics team
- Analyze large amounts of data and make recommendations based on facts to senior management
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org of any accommodations that you require. RB will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to participate.