As a Sales- Business Development Representative your primary focus will be to sell, generate new business and develop potential customers on our innovative Transportation and Logistics’ solutions. This role combines inside sales, account management, customer care and logistics all in one. You will be responsible for prospecting, engaging, and closing new accounts in partnership with our Operational/Transportation and Logistics’ team.
As a self-starter, you will be in daily contact with potential small- to mid-size customers working to sell, build relationships, analyze their business and create a bonding relationship.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect for new customers via phone, internet, dormant CRM accounts, referrals, trade shows and networking.
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities through, mining, analysis and discovery.
- Identify opportunities to further penetrate accounts by selling a diverse service portfolio.
- Partner with internal operations teams to create solutions based on customer needs, including appropriate pricing strategies, solution implementation and future customer growth.
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Passion for sales, work ethic and a drive to succeed
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Willingness to travel, as needed
- Successfully working in a team environment
- 3 years or more of sales experience in the industry
Should this opportunity be of interest to you and you meet all the requirements, please send us your resume, it'll be a pleasure to speak to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cold Calling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Inside Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Transportation/Logistics: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)