Hippo is a fast-growing software company specializing in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS). We help organizations across industries, including healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, government, manufacturing, and property management, efficiently manage facility maintenance.
We need an ambitious, high performing customer-oriented sales professional. Someone who is passionate about technology and ready to hit the next level in their career. We offer a competitive base salary, commission, and an awesome work environment. We hire go-getters and reward performance.
This is a great position for someone looking to advance their career and is passionate about software and technology.
The customer success representative will have a portfolio of accounts that have signed a contract with Hippo but have struggled to adopt the software and use it. The mission will be to re-engage the customer and get them back on board and using Hippo CMMS. The full resources of the customer success team will be available to help save as many customers as possible.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be prepared to make 40 calls / day in addition to multiple meetings with customers.
- Save up to 30 customers quarterly – measured by health score greater than 5
- Frequent follow-up with rescued customers until renewal occurs
- Handover renewed healthy customers to the customer success advisory team
- Suggest, design and execute a process for “at risk customers” including:
- Identification of focal point at the customer’s side
- Gathering feedback
- Educating customers about features that meet their needs
- 1-on-1 meetings to helping customers adopt / use software
- Bring in other departments when needed to ensure customer’s success
- Be a product specialist and learn customer business needs and how to show value (for various industries)
- Host monthly webinars targeting low adopting customers and tactics that can help them increase their software usage
- Become an expert on Hippo’s software, onboarding services, and customer support system
- Learn our customer success tools thoroughly, including Planhat and Salesforce
- Manage and update the customer success software with forecasts on churn, notes, expected close dates, points of contacts, quotes and proposals, special agreements, and probability of avoiding churn
- Coordinate with internal departments (support, training, implementation, product team) to ensure customer success
- Process any cancellations and documenting the reasons behind churn
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- 2 years’ inside sales experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works well under pressure, and has exceptional multitasking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with a CRM system and GotoMeeting / Zoom are pluses
- Team player
- Tech savvy (Must embrace software solutions)
- Great work ethic and winning attitude
Salary plus commission. Great work environment and benefits. The Hippo team is made up of bright go-getters. We work hard and know how to have fun!
Job Type: Full-time (Salary plus commission)
Base Salary: $30-35K /year
- Located in Winnipeg, MB
- Fluency in English
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)