CAN First-Line Supervisors
- Communicate and liaise with District Management, Supervisors, Security Guards & Mobile Officers across the country to provide after-hours support with various operational issues.
- Inbound/Outbound calls to handle inquiries, provide resolutions, as well as confirming the health & Safety of Security guards in the field.
- Providing documentation and corresponding with Clients and Securitas personnel via email.
- Prompt and accurate data entry for applications such as SAFES and Oracle while escalating security guard scheduling transactions.
- Acquiring a strong understanding of the Department’s National process to educate Guards, Managers and efficiently actions various requests.
- Communicate and liaise with Mobile Dispatch department to dispatch Mobile officers to unsecured locations across the country.
- Monitoring IMMIX and MAS systems for unwanted activity, and filling out reports for any suspicious activity in a timely fashion.
- Performing other duties as required.
Technical Skills :
- Able to work rotational shifts and extra hours including weekends as required maintaining the Department’s operational needs.
- Effectively maintaining open lines of communication with co-workers at all times.
- Being prepared and physically alert while on shift.
- Adhering to all Securitas rules and regulations.
- Basic computer skills (i.e., typing- 35 wpm, data entry, Internet navigation, Microsoft Windows and email)
- Well versed in the use of MS-Excel, MS-Word and all applicable subprograms.
- Solid understanding of the Mobile and Guarding departments’ National process.
- Must have experience in dealing with various levels of individuals within the organization and be able to adapt to the various levels of communication required with each group.
- Must possess the ability to discuss both positive and negative situations with those individuals in such a manner as to ensure that the necessary goal is achieved with a positive result.
- Must be able to mediate situations between security guards, communications officers, field/mobile supervisors, District Managers and Schedulers in a professional and unbiased manner.
- Must possess and display a willingness and ability to listen and understand all aspects of a particular situation in order to affect the appropriate resolution with a minimum of distress or conflict.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to stay calm is stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to write and update schedules and emails in such a manner as to provide a true working document for the staff to utilize as a reference to activities during the execution of their duties.
- Bilingual (French and English)
Administrative Skills :
- Must possess the ability to analyze, create and/or correct scheduling of security services in order to provide the best possible solution to each individual situation (SAFES).
- Must possess a basic ability to analyse and understand assignment of guards and clear record keeping to provide support in the event of a question and/or concern.
- Must be able to monitor and control multiple tasks simultaneously, including dispatching alarms, data entry, telephone answering, emailing, and all scheduling situations, etc.
- Must have strong organizational skills to monitor and track pending alarms, guard arrival times, missed POCO notifications and suspicious activity witness while monitoring IMMIX/MAS security systems.
- OSSD/equivalent or a minimum of one (1) years of background experience in the security guard industry, preferred.
- Background experience of at least one (1) year in a call centre environment, preferred
- Good understanding of IMMIX, MAS, Oracle and SAFES scheduling.