We are a premiere performance online network, specializing in the full spectrum of mobile offers: Cost-Per- Acquisition, App Install, Mobile lead gen, Web based mobile products and mobile formatted online services/goods. We are the leaders in the performance digital marketing, and have extensive experience with advertising and product development for a wide range of virtual and physical consumer goods.
We are committed to our global partners by interfacing with 3rd party technology seamlessly, this allows us to provide the top converting offers to our affiliate partners, and optimize the highest ROI profitability for our advertising clients.
Affiliate Manager Job Description:
- Develops communication plan for increasing brand promotion and awareness with affiliate partners.
- Manages and scales affiliate marketing budgets.
- Onboarding new publishers & traffic sources onto our network including administrative tasks such as Execution of IOs and legal documents.
- Manage dozens of existing publishers on daily basis – communications, fraud prevention, contracts, troubleshooting, offer request approvals and all matters essential to the ongoing success of the business
- Recruit new top-tier publishers through industry forums, emails, affiliate search tools, LinkedIn, and personal connections
- Business development through written marketing content, trade show displays, Skype, and sales calls
- Implement new onboarding strategies to increase team efficiency and assess team performance
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs.
- Communicate with the Affiliate Managers to help promote the campaigns
- Maintain the highest level of customer service
- Experience with online intranet systems
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Min 1 yr. experience in intangible, media and internet sales products and affiliate marketing
- Min 2 yrs. sales work experience with strong closing techniques; using logical steps
- General affiliate marketing comprehension and strong verbal communication
- Cost Per Action (CPA) experience
- Organized and Efficient follow up
- Ability to fit customer expectations by adapting to different situations with sincerity and realism
- Good online skills and experience with CRM systems
- Performance driven
Job Type: Full-time
- Online Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- intangible, media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Affiliate Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)