Realstar is a leading residential property management company with over 160 properties across Canada. Our properties are clean, quiet and attract quality residents who will attest to our unique standards of service.
We are currently seeking Assistant Resident Managers to live and work at one of our properties. This position would require you to live on-site and work four weekdays each week, every second weekend and on-call some evenings.
This position would require you to work with a partner and share a two-bedroom apartment.
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Resident Managers
- Cleaning common areas of property (hallways, stairs, elevators)
- Minor maintenance repairs
- Preparing apartments for new residents
- Providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents
- Assisting with leasing suites
What we offer to employees
- Realstar is committed to providing a work-smart environment that supports learning, encourages teamwork and empowers individuals.
- Competitive salary paid out twice per month by direct deposit
- Shared rent-free, two bedroom apartment including utilities, cable and parking
- Employer paid benefits (Medical, vision care, life insurance, and dental)
- Quarterly bonuses based on property performance
- Annual bonuses based on personal performance
- Recognition awards for years of service
- Opportunity for career development
- Annual holiday parties & summer BBQ’s
- Extensive and ongoing training programs
Requirements of Assistant Resident Managers
To apply for this position please send resumes to:
- Cleaning experience
- Maintenance skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to work some evening and weekends.
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.