Reis Information Systems is searching for a Junior Executive Assistant to support the administrative duties of the president.
This is a junior role. Experience as an Executive Assistant is an asset but not required.
What you’ll do:
- Dictate and record meeting minutes
- Prepare daily updates on outstanding matters
- Prepare proposals and organize them
- Organize electronic filing systems
- Prepare contracts, applications, letters and documents
- Manage the schedule of the president
- Manage other administrative duties for the president
- Handle certain human resources tasks such as policy manuals
What you’ll need:
- Prior experience providing administrative support
- Must have a College diploma for Law Clerk, Legal Assistant, Office Administrator or similar.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on providing a great experience to everyone interacting with you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong listening skills
- A love of working in a fast-paced results-driven environment
- Proven ability to succeed under strict timelines and under pressure
- Professional, positive and co-operative attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and proactive problem-solving skills
- Superior time management skills
- An ability to show discretion with confidential matters
- The ability to speak fluent Portuguese would be an asset, but not necessary.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
About Reis Information Systems
Based in Kitchener-Waterloo, with a secondary office in Lisbon, Portugal, Reis Information Systems is a high growth Managed and Professional Services Provider. We exist to offload the burden of managing IT and allow our clients to focus on their business success. We provide innovative SaaS, HaaS and IaaS solutions along with traditional IT and we bolt it all down with a focus on security throughout all corners of the business.
We are most proud of our people and our culture who are able to bring meaningful and profound changes to our client's operations.
Job Type: Full-time
- executive assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)