Everything begins with passion. A passion for life, a passion for adventure and a passion for what you do. Audi Victoria is looking for a Lot Attendant to join our team.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
- Competitive extended medical coverage
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning customer cars
- To ensure customers drop in cars washes are completed in a timely manner with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum and then returned to the customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner, if supplies are required please report to Service Manager or Parts Manager
- To assist with all housekeeping, to ensure lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal etc. at all times
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent them from performing the work.
Job Type: Full-time
- driving manual transmission: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)