Care Supervisor – Lethbridge
Are you an LPN who leads by example in meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations? Do you want to use your supervisory background to promote excellence in clinical service delivery? If so, you’re the type of professional who will excel as part of the CBI Health Group team.
As a Care Supervisor within our CBI Home Health team, you will lead a group of direct care providers to ensure that clinical service delivery meets or exceeds standards set by CBI Home Health/We Care and external stakeholders. Showing the way as a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will develop and customize care plans to meet the patient’s individual needs, as well as supervise direct care providers (field staff), unregulated staff (delegating tasks) or regulated staff (LPN) in the provision of services that align with their scope of practice, with a focus on ensuring service and clinical excellence.
As a Care Supervisor, you will:
- Respond to patient referrals within timelines (internal and external)
- Complete a comprehensive care assessment in a timely manner, utilizing tools, forms and process as aligned with established policy and procedure guidelines
- Document all required information, including any information pertinent to the client status and care planning
- Ensure Patient and Care Provider safety by accurately assessing risk using tools provided
- Ensure that care plans meet individual patient’s needs, and that the Care Provider has the knowledge, skills and expertise to fulfill the plan
- Reassess patients at interim visits to ensure the service plan continues to be appropriate
- Be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints
- Promote service delivery excellence through effective on-boarding, mentoring, coaching and performance managing of field staff, including performance reviews
- Ensure all team members are aligned to the Key Accountabilities of their role and are meeting performance expectations
- Participate actively in meeting or exceeding utilization, retention and engagement expectations of field staff/care providers
- Respond to identified staff training needs with action plans to resolve gaps, minimize risk and ensure service delivery excellence
- Ensure all internal and external reporting meets or exceeds all standards and expectations of CBI Home Health/We Care, external stakeholders and the associated Regulatory Body
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of appropriate documentation, including client charting
- Actively identify potential risks with internal stakeholders to mitigate and/or manage risk, with particular attention to missed visits and clinical care
- Ensure a timely and comprehensive response to Incident Reporting (IR)
- Ensure policies and procedures are enforced and reflect best practices.
To take on the role of Care Supervisor, you must:
About CBI Health Group:
- Possess a current registration with College of Licensed Practical Nurses as an LPN
- Have 2 years of supervisory experience and/or experience in the home health service delivery
- Be able to effectively establish and build rapport with clients and Care Staff
- Possess a valid Alberta driver’s license with access to a reliable vehicle
- Have the ability to provide best possible solutions to problems that align with policies and uphold best practices
- Be self-motivated with an ability to work both independently and as an effective member of a team
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
#ABSCSHH #LI-POST #CB