Kitchen nation is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Marketing,PPC and Creative Content Specialist
This role is responsible for all social media platforms and digital advertising, including ad campaign management, graphic design for digital media, and content generation. The ideal candidate will be collaborative and will lead to the continuous improvement of the company’s online presence, helping to boost brand awareness.
- Design, set up, run, and report on paid social campaigns. Adjust as needed, ensuring that budgets.
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, campaign configuration, keyword research, and implementation. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Monitor and post regularly on the organization’s social channels.
- Maintain a social media calendar that supports and is integrated with the company’s overall marketing efforts.
E-newsletters and Website Management
- Project manage monthly e-newsletter. Analyze open rates and implement continuous improvement measures based on this data.
- Develop, Maintain and improve corporate websites, keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments in SEO.
- Create display ads, digital on-sale images, and social media content.
- Develop visual content (graphic and video) and written content (online ads and social posts) to execute digital marketing plans.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing. Google Certification, experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, basic HTML are assets.
- Extensive social media marketing experience.
- Curiosity, creativity, willingness to try new things, and measure and learn from these opportunities.
- Fast learner, always seeking the most efficient way to work, using technology to its fullest potential.
- Ability to work autonomously and proofread with precision.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 5 years (Preferred)