Greenlots is a rapidly growing provider of cloud-based e-mobility solutions. We offer award-winning solutions to our global customer base and incredible job opportunities to experienced professionals. Only Greenlots offers a compelling e-mobility solution that operates at the convergence of 3 key global energy trends: digitalization, decentralization, and vehicle electrification. Greenlots is an innovative fast-paced startup with clients in 13 countries and offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Singapore. Our informal corporate culture values candor, intelligence, creativity, and teamwork.
We are growing rapidly and continue to ramp our sales staff domestically and internationally. This role will be responsible for leading Greenlots growth in Canada. The Canadian Country Manager will oversee logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability. The Leader is responsible for managing overall operations, recruiting staff, creating and executing to budgets. The leader will establish a go to market plan and execute that plan for the following market segments: Electric Utilities, Cities, Commercial Accounts and Automotive OEMs.
The role will drive revenue and sales growth by incremental customer wins and deeper penetration into existing accounts. The successful applicant will bring an energetic mix of sales experience, proven results, and Enterprise software based sales. We want a person that knows how to sell value and ROI.
What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- Oversee logistics, develop new business and ensure profitability of Greenlots Canada.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Lead sales and ensure regional profitability per corporate objectives
- Staff and manage the sales teams
- Establish VAR channels to deliver profitable growth
- Manage the budget
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define and manage sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions via company CRM
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities by using the Key Account Management process
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Successful experience building and growing a channel within the targeted Region
- Successful experience selling Enterprise Software to large commercial accounts.
- Experience with Electric Utilities, Sustainability or Efficiency programs is a plus.
- Successful experience closing deals ranging in size from $50k to $Millions
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Successful experience managing a team of geographically dispersed salespeople
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
- Successful experience hiring and on-boarding sales representatives
- Successful experience building and managing an assigned region (Canada)
- Proven experience working within a small and rapidly growing company environment
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the corporate leadership team
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership