A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
The incumbent will support the sales team in its regular activities and take part in various special projects. As part of his/her duties, this person will report to the Director, International Sales – Ingredients.
- Develop and update sales reports on a regular basis;
- Develop and track order delivery schedules;
- Follow up on accounts receivable;
- Analyze the inventory and orders on a weekly basis;
- Follow up on letters of credit with the Customer Service department;
- Answer customers’ questions and provide them with documentation;
- Take part in communication with channel partners, key influencers and end users;
- Compile and update lists of existing and potential customers;
- Compile sales made by the sales representative for certain categories;
- Coordinate the process for approval of Saputo as a supplier to new customers;
- File paper and electronic documents;
- Assist the Sales department in day-to-day activities, such as:
o Interacting with the Production and Quality Assurance departments
o Obtain transport costs
o Review specifications
o Track estimates that have been issued
- Support the Sales department and customers through after-sales service (Canada and USA);
- Perform all other related duties.
- College diploma;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of international trade;
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail and autonomy;
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English ESSENTIAL;
- Professionalism and sense of priorities.