Why join Patterson Dental?
Patterson Dental Canada Inc. is a value-added distributor focused on providing best-in-class products, services and technology to the dental market. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in this growing market, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
We are looking for a Service Technician – Maintenance to join our great Technical Service Team at the Edmonton branch. The Service Technician will provide maintenance/repairs on a variety of dental equipment and products. The technician learns and follows manufacturer guidelines relative to the repair of devices.
- Determines the parts, supplies or tools required to complete service requests.
- Uses, maintains and secures test devices and tools used to adjust, calibrate and repair equipment.
- Repairs equipment to manufacturer specs.
- Ensures the service commitments are met within standard response time.
- Work with Sales Representatives' to present Maintenance Agreements to customers.
- Follow repair and manufacturer schedules for customers on Service Agreements.
- Complete all required paperwork i.e. work orders, repair tags, equipment loaner tags.
- Learns and follows specific manufacturer guidelines for repairs as well as all company policies related to asepsis.
- Trains customers on the use and basic maintenance of all equipment sold.
- Ensures proper vehicle maintenance guidelines and safe driving habits are followed.
- Manages inventory and restocks when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Electronics diploma or any other relevant experience.
- Background in contracting, plumbing, mechanics or electrical is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of the dental industry is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Salary: To be discussed
Job reference: 966-15
We will only communicate with the selected applicant.
No telephone information will be provided regarding the job or the company.
We subscribe to the employment equity program.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent