Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and Review Documentation for accuracy. Submit accurate information to CBSA. Detail to attention is essential.
- Meet Required Deadlines and able to multitask.
- Track and Trace shipments, Notify carriers of the release when required, preparing permits, surrendering bill of lading, issuing any customs release instructions
- Provide a high level service to clients, carriers and other departments/organizations involved in the transportation move.
- Responsible for accurate Imaging/scanning files, photocopying
- Answer phones, Emails - problem solve any issues that impedes the movement of goods.
- Act as a Liaison between CBSA, CFIA, and other OGD on behalf of the importer when necessary for the release of goods.
- Must be reliable and dependable
Job Type / Category
This position is subject to shift work and may include nights, evenings and weekends
Permanent/full time Salary
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Previous customs experience in related field or equivalent; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KWE is a fortune 500 company. Our global network spans Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and the Americas, employing over 9,700 persons worldwide. KWE provides total logistics and distribution services across the globe.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Moncton Area, NB (Preferred)
- English or Bilingual (Preferred)