*IDL Web Inc is hiring an experienced and skilled SEO & SEM specialist to join our expanding company. The ideal candidate has proven results in generating leads and sales with previous projects/clients.
We are looking for a self motivated, organized individual who can work well with our entire team.
You possess strong experience with Google’s Display, Search Networks as well as experience with Remarketing and Facebook ads.
*We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
*IDL Web Inc. is a web development company specializing in Open Source website development. Our focus over the years has been Joomla and WordPress. We are a team of dedicated developers offering web development services to a global client base.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience in running analytical testing on websites for optimization
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)
- SEM: 2 years (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, ON (Preferred)