At Independent Painters, we go the extra mile for our clients. We're reinventing the customer experience through quality services and expert advice. When you have passion and love what you do, it shows. Join our team today and love what you do, everyday!
We create memorable experiences.
Who are we at Independent Painters Contracting?
Independent Painters Contracting is a family owned and operated company. We are a people-first company. We empower our employees, thrive on passion and offer growth opportunities. We are a professional painting & maintenance service company, offering a wide range of services to our clients we serve.
Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Technician, as a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for all property maintenance related duties throughout multiple properties.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- General maintenance duties which may include: Minor plumbing, electrical repair, maintenance and repairs of boilers, HVAC etc.
- Troubleshooting of appliances
- General carpentry, installation of blinds, counter tops, cabinets, doors etc.
- Drywall repairs and minor painting
- Manage work order requests including proper follow up to ensure completion in a timely and efficient manner.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Senior Maintenance Technician
Skills and Characteristics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Knowledge of many aspects of residential repair and maintenance work
- Strong knowledge in renovations, maintenance and construction
- Strong verbal communication
- 3 or more years of handyman or maintenance related experience
- 3-5 years maintenance or handyman experience required, preferably in property management
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and or weekends
- Valid drivers licence, and reliable transportation
- Clean criminal record check
Benefits of joining our team:
- Flexible scheduling
- Work life balance
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 3 months of employment
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
We thank all applicants who have applied. Please be advised only selected applicants will be contacted for a interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Handyman: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)